Whether you’re starting a bike commute, thinking of leisurely family bike rides, or planning to go all-out and compete in a race, you’ll want to do a few things: Get a bike that fits, avoid injuries, and get a helmet!
- Before You Go Back to the Gym, Read This
- If You Want to Become a Runner, Easy Does It
- How to Avoid Common Bike Injuries
- CORE’s very own Jacob Kmiecik, PT, DPT visits King 5 to appear on their New Day Northwest segment on “Working from home? Keep your mind and body healthy with these wellness tips.”
- Core visits DOT for a Postural Alignment Education Talk