Core Physical Therapy, PC is committed to providing our physical therapists with a healthy, positive and dynamic environment in which they can work and grow professionally and personally. Physical Therapists are required to be actively involved in the growth of the physical therapy profession and the health of the people we serve.
Part Time and Full Time; Must be able to work until 7:20 pm (and Saturdays, depending on location).
A professional who is licensed in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of physical impairments through the use of special exercise, manual therapy, movements, and physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to maximize independence and improve mobility, self-care, and other functional skills necessary for daily living, sports and work-related activities.
Job duties will include:
- Evaluates new patient referrals and delivers physical therapy care within the scope defined by Washington State, and the practice standards defined by Core Physical Therapy.
- Manages a patient care schedule that meets Core Physical Therapy production standards.
- Documents all clinical activity including evaluations, daily notes, status reports, discharge notes, and utilization reviews in accordance with Core Physical Therapy standards.
- Confers with referral source(s), insurance company representatives, vocational counselors, legal offices, and other pertinent parties as necessary to appropriately manage patient care.
- Actively pursues clinical continuing education and works towards professional growth/development goals.
- Utilizes outcome data to determine needs for training.
Qualified staff Physical Therapist applicants will exhibit the following:
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited school of physical therapy.
- Active license to practice physical therapy in the state of Washington.
- At least two-three years’ experience as a physical therapist in an outpatient sports/spine/orthopedic setting.
If you would like to be considered for this job opening, please e-mail your resume with a cover letter to Core Physical Therapy, PC.
Core Physical Therapy has offices in Shoreline, South Lake Union, Belltown and in the Seattle Tower and the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle. Core offers physical therapy, massage therapy and acupuncture.