Physical Therapist Aides
Our physical therapy aides benefit from experience with patient care and mentoring by physical therapists, an excellent advantage for those applying for physical therapy graduate programs.
Part Time Aide; Seattle Tower – Columbia Center – Belltown – Edmonds/Shoreline
Temporary – Part Time (<20 hours/week)
An individual who is involved in physical therapy patient care, who does not meet the definition of a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant and receives ongoing on-the-job training.
Job duties will include:
- Assisting patients in exercises, following the rehabilitation plan established by the physical therapists
- Assisting in maintenance of records and files reflecting up-to-date patient progress, care plans, and related statistical data
- Assisting in care, cleaning, and maintenance of department, equipment, and supplies
- Assisting in general clerical duties including filing, copying, scheduling, and answering phones
- Various other duties as requested
Qualified Physical Therapy Aide applicants will exhibit the following:
- Bachelor degree in pre-physical therapy, kinesiology, biology, or other health-related field
- Intent to apply to Physical Therapy graduate programs within the next 2 years
- Excellent patient interaction skills
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn
$13 per hour
If you would like to be considered for this job opening, please e-mail your resume with a cover letter to Core Physical Therapy, PC.
Core Physical Therapy has offices in Edmonds/Shoreline, Belltown and in the Seattle Tower and the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle. Core offers physical therapy, massage therapy and acupuncture.