Core Physical Therapy, PC is currently accepting applications for qualified individuals to be a subcontractor.
Massage Therapists are needed for our office in Belltown and/or Downtown.
Sub-contract position (< 30 hours/week).
A professional who is licensed in the examination, evaluation, and treatment of muscular impairments through the use of massage therapy, manual therapy, and soft tissue work. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to maximize independence and improve soft tissue mobility, self-care, and other functional skills necessary for daily living, sports and work-related activities.
Job duties will include:
- Evaluates new patient referrals and delivers massage therapy care within the scope defined by Washington State, and the practice standards defined by Core Physical Therapy.
- Manages a patient care schedule that meets clearly defined production standards.
- Documents all clinical activity including evaluations, daily notes, status reports, discharge notes, and utilization reviews in accordance with clearly defined standards.
- Confers with referral source(s), insurance company representatives, vocational counselors, legal offices, and other pertinent parties as necessary to appropriately manage patient care.
- Actively pursues clinical continuing education and works towards professional growth/development goals.
Qualified staff Massage Therapist applicants will exhibit the following:
- Certification from an accredited school of massage therapy.
- Active massage therapist license, WA State and City of Seattle business license and malpractice insurance to practice massage therapy in the state of Washington.
- At least three to five year experience as a massage therapist in a clinical setting.
- Contracted with Insurance companies (preferred).
- Proficient with SOAP/EMR charting.
If you would like to be considered for this job opening, please e-mail your resume with a cover letter to Core Physical Therapy, PC.
Core Physical Therapy has offices in Edmonds/Shoreline, Belltown and in the Seattle Tower and the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle. Core offers physical therapy, massage therapy and acupuncture.